Friday, February 10, 2012

Smack Dab in the Middle


Smack Dab in the Middle of God's Love by Brennan Manning and John Blase is a story of how a “smack dab in the middle of their years” couple, Willie Juan and Ana, share the love of Christ with the neighborhood children. Willie Juan and Ana do this by spending time with the children, eating Ana’s sopapillas and talking about the love that God has for each one of them. This book illustrates a loving couple being a visible representation of God’s love. It is a  beautifully illustrated children’s book that caught my daughter’s eye immediately. We have read it many times and my children still love it. My daughter more so but maybe that is because she is smack dab in the middle of her brothers. The only thing we wish it had was the recipe for those delicious sopapillas! I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Post a Comment